Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Today is the day!
The day has finally come.... I leave for Europe today. The last several days have been hectic tying up loose ends, packing, and finishing work. My last day of work was great and it was sad to leave. As I was leaving work I was pulled over by one of Redmond, WA's finest. Apparently in Washington you have to renew the tabs on your car every year and not every other year, like in Oregon. He let me off with a warning since I was leaving for Bosnia within the week. I had a great visit with the parents over the weekend. We went to the Olympic Sculpture Park and got rained on. We wandered over to Discovery park where we went on a nice hike down to the lighthouse on the beach. And of course, dinner at Ray's was excellent. Other than that, I have been running lots of errands. Last night, I went to an awesome dinner with Clay and Riley and then was treated to the greatest concert ever!!! Ted Leo and the Pharmacists are amazing. Today, I have to send a box to myself in Bosnia and then off I go to the airport. I will post again once I get to Barcelona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tippy, you rock, remember that in Bosnia. Even when your language skills fail you at first, or when you trip over your own foot staring at a beautiful Eastern European woman. You are Patrick Tippy!! Don't forget it. Miss you kid. Get us an address when you can. xo
I wish you the best in your travels. Remember to watch every step you take and be careful. ALways think of your family and everything you have learned in life to be safe.
Post a Comment